com Microsoft Ltd has announced that its Exchange Server 2003 has been released to manufacturing and interested customers can sign up for an evaluation kit.
What does RTM stand for?
RTM stands for Released To Manufacturing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTM
We have 168 other meanings of RTM in our Acronym Attic
- Red Tercer Mundo (Spanish: Third World Network)
- Rede de Telecomunicações Para O Mercado (private network for financial business, Brazil)
- Reduced Thermal Model
- Reference Test Method (ITU-T)
- Refining, Transportation and Marketing (industry sector)
- Régie des Transports de Marseille (French: Marseilles Public Transportation Authority; Marseilles, France)
- Régie des Transports Maritimes (Belgium)
- Regional Transport Model
- Registered Trademark
- Regression Test Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using PhotoWorks(TM) rendering software, we have generated all the images needed for marketing materials and product presentations, and with SolidWorks eDrawings(TM) collaboration software we can e-mail 3D content to our customers even before the product is released to manufacturing.
Worldwide Computer Products News-6 March 2001-Microsoft Office XP released to manufacturing (C)1995-2001 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
0) of the Personal Communications Attendant (PCA) software product has been released to manufacturing, and related packaging materials and documentation are currently being printed.
The PA-8700 was released to manufacturing in late March and continues to push the price/performance envelope of PA-RISC processors.
The updates were released to manufacturing May 4, and shipping of the updates to all 2000i software users is expected to commence no later than next week.
Services for UNIX, which Microsoft this week announced was released to manufacturing, features resource sharing, remote administration, password synchronization and common scripting across platforms exclusively for Windows NT.
As we look to the future, however, it may be worth noting that this accelerated engineering investment should yield nine new products in fiscal 1999, several of which have thus far been released to manufacturing.