Using Verimatrix's digital watermarking and its complementary forensics, as well as encryption prior to release to production and post-production crews, results in better internal controls from the beginning of the value chain.
What does RTP stand for?
RTP stands for Release to Production
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTP
We have 228 other meanings of RTP in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Tourism Programme (Australia)
- Regional Training Program (IMF)
- Regional Transformation Programme
- Regional Transportation Plan
- Regional Transportation Program
- Registered Testing Pool (doping)
- Registered Traveler Program
- Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology (journal)
- Reinforced Thermo-Plastic
- Relative Time Processor
- Reliable Transfer Protocol (less common)
- Reliable Transport Protocol
- Remains To Prove (mathematics)
- Remember the Putties (band)
- Remote Tape Processor
- Remote Terminal Processor (AN/FSC-78B SATCOM terminal)
- Remote Test Package
- Remote Test Port (Hekimian)
- Reply to Poster (newsgroups/mailing lists)
- Request for Technical Proposal
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are saving a significant amount of time in terms of testing any potential issues with this new operating system, and we are able to make a precise estimate of what will happen when we switch a new release to production.
The finalization of the etoolz product and its release to production, originally planned for late August, has been temporarily delayed by a combination of parts delivery delays and inclement weather conditions in some of the locations where the device must be tested.