This work describes the compression and release response of a glass-fiber-reinforced polyester composite (GRP) under shock loading to 20 GPa.
What does RLRE stand for?
RLRE stands for Release Response
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RLRE
We have 1 other meaning of RLRE in our Acronym Attic
- Red Light Running
- Red Line Racing (Forza Motorsport video game)
- Reinforcement Learning Repository
- Robertson Loia Roof (architectural firm; Atlanta, GA)
- Roll Right (Hyper Logo command)
- Ron Lummus Racing (Anaheim, CA)
- Reflecting Level Reference Altitude
- Receive Loudness Rating Directionality (hands-free telephone acoustics)
- Raiffeisen Leasing Real Estate (Prague)
- Rainfed Lowland Rice Ecosystems Program
- Real Learning Real Futures Program (Tasmanian Department of Education)
- Recurrent Lower Respiratory Tract Infection
- Routing Logic Radio Interface Unit
- Red Line Racing League
- Real Life Role Play
- Red Light Running Prevention
- Research in Liquid Rocket Propulsion (German colloquium)
- Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy
- Rural Locum Relief Program (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on the initial release responses, Carpe Diem Films LLC is delaying the DVD release until the third or fourth quarter and hoping to find the funds to segue way into further staggered releases around America and Internationally.
Officials worried that the district could be vulnerable to charges of defamation or could violate its collective bargaining agreement with the teachers union if it were to release responses criticizing teachers.
Keys to the ETM([R])'s performance are a smooth and immediate engagement (mechanically pre-emptive), high control accuracy and the exceptional release response time, all of which are ensured by the ETM([R])'s "smart" actuator.
Jenefir Isbister, in conjunction with the Department of Molecular and Microbiology at George Mason University, will present data on the unique protein release response of Streptococcus pneumoniae cultures grown under laboratory conditions, where amoxicillin is delivered in a front-loaded, pulsatile fashion.
29, 2002 World's First Technology Solution for Active, Continuous, 24/7 Environmental Protection & Emergency Release Response GaeaCare Syndicate Partners (GaeaCare) said today that it has retained Sub-Surface Waste Management, Inc.
The Brown & Williamson Tobacco Corporation's video news release Response to the American Medical Association, which disputed AMA claims generated from materials that were stolen from the tobacco company's own files, received ninth place position.
With the information provided in this technical handbook, the end-user will benefit from insight into the operation and the interpretation of field measurements for such applications as industrial hygiene, chemical process control, fence line monitoring, emergency chemical release response and environmental clean-up.