UTELSAT 9B will host the EDRS A data relay payload for the European Data Relay Satellite System being implemented through a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) between Astrium and ESA.
What does RELSAT stand for?
RELSAT stands for Relay Satellite
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Random-Effects Logistic Regression (computational efficiency)
- Real Estate Law Report (newsletter)
- Reduced Error Logistic Regression (algorithm)
- Releaseable, Republic of Korea (US DoD)
- Releasable to Republic of Korea Personnel
- Real Estate Law Society
- Real Estate License Services (San Diego, CA)
- Redeye Launch Simulator
- Regional Employment Land Survey (UK)
- Recognised English Language Schools Association of Ireland
- Relative Sector
- Receptor Expressed in Lymphoid Tissues
- Registered Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- RMIT English Language Test for Aviation
- Releasable To
- Real Estate & Land Use
- Rural Economy and Land Use Programme (Centre for Rural Economy; School of Agriculture, Food and Rural Development; University of Newcastle; Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK)
- Reggio Emilia Linux User Group (Italian)
- Releasable to United Kingdom & Canada
- Real Estate Legal Wizard (Yellow Springs, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
17 Moscow time, and the Russian relay satellite Luch will separate from the booster later - at 17.
New York (AirGuide - Airline & Travel News) Wed, Mar 5, 2014 - A Boeing-made data relay satellite is set to launch tonight from Cape Canaveral, becoming a communications link between NASA and the International Space Station.
The first of three Tracking and Data Relay Satellites (TDRS), known as TDRS-K, was launched at 8:48 pm EST last night from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida aboard a United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket.
According to the paper, "Non-Keplerian Orbits Using Low Thrust, High ISP Propulsion Systems," an innovative solution to the Mars communication problem may be found by placing a pair of communication relay satellites into a very special type of orbit near Mars: a so-called 'B-orbit'.
Wide-ranging applications and their theoretical bases discussed include a multimode traffic assignment model considering emissions under various engine operating modes, a tracking and data relay satellite simulator to test antenna control systems, three-dimensional object-oriented geological modeling, and the Systems Dynamics model of a product marketing system.
Last Thursday, Boeing beat out Northrop for a NASA contract to develop satellites for the Tracking and Data Relay Satellites program.
The H-2A, which features two solid-fuel booster engines and four auxiliary solid-fuel engines, launched the data relay satellite and an unmanned space experiment recovery system (USERS).