The relay ladder logic program was only a few hundred bytes in length, looked just like a typical electrical drawing, and could be programmed and maintained by most plant electricians.
What does RLL stand for?
RLL stands for Relay Ladder Logic
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RLL
We have 51 other meanings of RLL in our Acronym Attic
- Receptor-Like Kinase (genetics)
- Refraction Lamellar Keratoplasty (ophthalmology)
- Resting Lymphocyte Kinase (biochemistry)
- Renault Laguna Klub Polska (Polish: Renault Laguna Club of Poland)
- Radio in the Local Loop
- Radio Liban Libre (French: Radio Free Lebanon)
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited (Gurgaon, Haryana, India)
- Rapid and Large Leakage (rate)
- Recent Literature on Lichens (database)
- Relative Lesion Length
Samples in periodicals archive:
The software platform is increasingly based on object-oriented (graphical interfaces) programming techniques using such languages as Relay Ladder Logic (RLL), Function Block Diagram (FDB) (both graphical languages), structured text, instruction list, C language, flowcharts and specialized languages for motion control.
The control program is written in traditional relay ladder logic and does not require additional lines of logic to detect fault situations.