the "Company") (Nasdaq: CNUU) announced that it is in the process of completing a review of its transactions with Relativity Entertainment Distribution ("RED") in connection with the settlement agreement between the Company and RED described in the June 30, 1994 Form 10-Q.
What does RED stand for?
RED stands for Relativity Entertainment Distribution (Sony Music Entertainment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RED
We have 184 other meanings of RED in our Acronym Attic
- Redwood Empire Division (Northern California Demolay Association; International Order of DeMolay)
- Reference Entity Database (Credit Derivative Swaps database)
- Reflection Electron Diffraction
- Refunding Escrow Deposit
- Regional Economic Development (USACE)
- Regional Economic Development Partnership (Ohio Valley, WV, USA)
- Regional Emergency Dispatching
- Regional Executive Director
- Register of Employees Dismissed (Banking Council of South Africa)
- Registration of Estimated Deficiency
- Reliable Excavation Demolition (gaming, Team Fortress 2)
- Remember Everyone Deployed
- Renewable Energy Development (various organizations)
- Renewable Energy Directive (EU)
- Renewable Energy Division (various organizations)
- Requirements Document
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision Document
- Research and Economic Development (various organizations)
- Research and Evaluation Division
- Research Evaluation and Data (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such losses are due to several factors including a settlement with the Company's previous distributor Relativity Entertainment Distribution and the write-down of costs associated with the Company's "Roger Daltrey, A Celebration" album.
Continuum's previous distributor was Relativity Entertainment Distribution, Inc.