Relative Value of Growth = Increase in EV Due to 1% Higher Revenue Growth Rate/Increase in EV Due to 1% Increase in Operating Profitability The online version of this article (see www.
What does RVG stand for?
RVG stands for Relative Value of Growth
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVG
We have 29 other meanings of RVG in our Acronym Attic
- Rift Valley Fever Virus
- Right Ventricular Free Wall
- Right Ventricular Free Wall Diameter
- Right Ventricular Free-Wall Disconnection (cardiology)
- Radionuclide Ventriculogram (cardiology)
- Random Vector Generation
- Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz (German)
- Reina Valera Gomez Bible (Spanish)
- Relative Value Guide
- Residual Value Guarantee
- Roundhead vs Goose 8 Ball Classic
- Regeling Verbranden Gevaarlijke Afvalstoffen (Dutch: Hazardous Waste Incineration Regulations)
- Rivermead Visual Gait Assessment (neurology study)
- Rondout Valley Growers Association (Stone Ridge, NY)
- Rottnest Voluntary Guides Association (Australia)
- River Valley Growth Council (Rumford, ME)
- Roanoke Valley Graduate Center (Virginia)
- Royal Valley Golf Club (Luxor, Egypt)
- Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross Unit Citation
Samples in periodicals archive:
A deeper description of the RVG metric is available in the Harvard Business Review article, "The Relative Value of Growth," August 2005.