Current reimbursement, even with the new Medicare relative value schedules, is inadequate to attract, product, and retain the numbers of primary physicians that are required.
What does RVS stand for?
RVS stands for Relative Value Schedule
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVS
We have 82 other meanings of RVS in our Acronym Attic
- Runway Visual Range Touchdown Not Available
- Right Ventricular Regional Wall Motion (cardiology)
- Racket Vibration System (tennis equipment)
- Radio Vallée de Seine (French radio station)
- Raven Shield (game)
- Raytheon Vision Systems
- Real Video Stream
- Registered Vascular Specialist (cardiovascular technologist)
- Regular Valve, Steam
- Relative Value Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
He endorsed the use of the resource-based relative value schedule (RBRVS), but only for identifying and decreasing payment for "overpriced procedures.