Late Holocene relative sea level rise and the Neoglacial history of the Greenland ice sheet.
What does RSLR stand for?
RSLR stands for Relative Sea Level Rise
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSLR
- Religious and Spiritual Life Office (Hamline University; Saint Paul, MN)
- Right Side Looking Out (garage doors)
- Research Support Libraries Programme (UK)
- Rocket Systems Launch Program (USAF)
- Rural Specialist Locum Program (Ministry of Health; Canada)
- Royal Saint Lucia Police Force
- Recombinant Secretory Leukocyte Protease Inhibitor
- Recombinant Secretory Leukocyte Proteinase Inhibitor
- Radar System Level Performance Verification (US Air Force)
- Record Search and Literature Review (California)
- Receiver Sidelobe Suppression
- Redundant Set Launch Sequencer
- Regional Student Leadership Seminar
- Regulatory Supervision of Legacy Sites (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Reloadable Silo Launch System (torpedo tube)
- Runway Status Light System
- Residual Shelf Life Storage Program
- Reduced-Size Liver Transplantation
- Root Specific Lung Weight
- Arctic Research Support and Logistics Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Making use of the Delft3D numerical model and the Realistic analogue modeling philosophy, Dissanayake (Forschungsstelle Kuste--NLWKN) models the effects on tidal flats of three levels of relative sea level rise (RSLR).
And if, under the influence of melting ice sheets, "the global sea level rise is higher, the relative sea level rise will be superimposed.
A few examples of specific topics include safe development of coal mine enterprises based on endogenous growth theory, a pre-investment model for sustainable development, environmental viability for rural roads in Brazil's Amazon region, the impact of relative sea level rise on Italy's Northern Adriatic Sea coast, strategic transborder environmental assessment for power generation in the US-Mexico California border region, effect of temperature and nutrient solution in biofiltration of methane, concentrating solar power in sustainable tourism, and energy saving and environmental benefits of metal box vegetal facades.