Relative risk ratios (and standard errors) from multinomial regression analysis to identify associations between empowerment measures and the use of female or couple contraceptive methods, versus no use, Namibia, 2006--2007 Measure Model Model 2 (unadjusted) Female Couple Female Overall score 1.
What does RRR stand for?
RRR stands for Relative Risk Ratio
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RRR
We have 135 other meanings of RRR in our Acronym Attic
- Real Rate of Return
- Real Recognizes Real
- Recommended Retail Rate
- Recovery, Rehabilitation and Reablement (healthcare; UK)
- Red Right Returning (nautical navigation)
- Red River Rovers (Motorhome chapter of Family Motor Coach Association)
- Reduccion del Riesgo Relativo (Spanish: absolute risk reduction)
- Reduce Reuse Recycle
- Reduced Residual Radiation
- Regular Rate and Rhythm (normal cardiac physical exam)
- Relative Risk Reduction
- Release Readiness Review (software engineering)
- Release Requirements Review
- Relief, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction (various locations)
- Religious Radical Right
- Remove, Repair & Replace
- Republican Religious Right (politics)
- Required Rate of Return
- Required Run Rate (cricket)
- Requirements Rational Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conjunction with this definition, this study used the relative risk ratio (RRR) to determine ELLs' relative likelihood of identification/placement compared to White students.
The overall relative risk ratio for developing an adverse reaction was 4.
Using statistical modeling, the investigators analyzed data on women who had a preterm infant: Those who had clinical chorioamnionitis had a relative risk ratio of 1.
The relative risk ratio was computed for each SF-36 scale.
It reveals a persistent Relative Risk Ratio of Arabs to Jews amounting to twofold throughout the last four decades.
In addition, to account for length of index opioid exposure, incidence density and relative risk ratios were computed.