Those large rivers in the one hand facilitate people to make river lift irrigation, so the rate of underground tapping for irrigation is a little bit less and on the other hand the relative relief in this area is very low, gradient is also less than 1: 67 so, the ponding time is more, chance for more water penetrating to the underground is more.
What does RR stand for?
RR stands for Relative Relief
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RR
We have 90 other meanings of RR in our Acronym Attic
- Refugees de Rwanda
- Regierungsrat (Austria, Europe)
- Regional Reinforcement
- Register to Register Instruction
- Registered Representative
- Règlement des Radiocommunications (French: Radio Regulations; World Radiocommunication Conference; treaty)
- Rejection Report
- Relapsing-Remitting (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Relative Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATIVE RELIEF GRANDMOTHER Eileen Hepples has spoken of the relief at making contact with her loved ones in Japan.
They have at least, however, ushered in a climate of relative relief, a climate propitious for peace, political and economic stability and to some extent regional integration.