93 as the reference, the relative quantum yields for fluorescein in PBS at pH 7.
What does RQY stand for?
RQY stands for Relative Quantum Yield
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Roller Quenched & Tempered (steel)
- Request Time and Altitude Over ....
- Royal Queensland Theatre Company (Australia)
- Reconnaissance de la Qualité de Travailleur Handicapé (French: Recognition of the Quality of Disabled Workers)
- Reportable Quantities for Chronically Toxic Hazardous Substances
- Running Quality Value
- Real Quality Wrestling (UK)
- Rescue Wing (USAF)
- Right Question Wrong Forum
- Russian QuakeWorld League
Samples in periodicals archive:
4) at 20[degrees]C Relative quantum yield Conditions of photobleaching Control 1.