0a first flew on Hubble Servicing Mission 4 as part of the Relative Navigation Sensor experiment, and SpaceCube 1.
What does RELNAV stand for?
RELNAV stands for Relative Navigation
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Regional Educational Laboratory Mid-Atlantic (Rutgers)
- Regional Land Management Unit (Swedish International Development Agency; 1982-2006)
- Remote Laser Micro Analysis
- Regional Lagrangian Model of Air Pollution
- Relational Methods in Computer Science (conference)
- Relational Methods in Computer Science and the Applications of Kleene Algebra
- Real Estate Listing Markup Language
- Rapidly Erectable Light Mobilization Structures
- Relocation Management Systems
- Real Estate Loan Officer
- Regional English Language Office (US Embassies)
- Reusable E-Learning Object Authoring and Delivery (UK)
- Ruth Enlow Library of Garrett County (Oakland, MD)
- Regional Landfill Options for Orange County (California)
- Rassemblement des Etudiants Libanais à Paris
- Real Estate Limited Partnership
- Reliable Event Logging Protocol (computing)
- Residual Excited Linear Prediction (speech coding)
- Regional Enhanced Livelihoods in Pastoral Areas (USAID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, it will optimize the advanced Relative Navigation software algorithms developed for the AAR program while developing a JPALS-compliant system.
amp;nbsp;After leaving the ISS, Kelly took the controls for a test of an automated rendezvous and docking system called STORRM, for Sensor Test for Orion Relative Navigation Risk Mitigation.
The tanker was equipped with a small relative navigation pallet, but production refueling equipment was not modified in any way, officials said.
The test for STORRM (Sensor Test for Orion Relative Navigation Risk Mitigation) demonstrated the center's ability to replicate on-orbit conditions that affect relative navigation, lighting and motion control in space -- providing a simulated space dynamics and lighting environment that is unparalleled in the space industry.
Other applications include marine navigation and survey, aviation, UAV, and military applications that can take advantage of the DG14 RTK moving base, relative navigation and heading, pitch and roll computation for precise and accurate positioning, navigation and tracking of vessels for demanding operating environments at sea, land, and air that require reliable decimeter or centimeter accuracies.
CDT today as part of the Sensor Test for Orion Relative Navigation Risk Mitigation (STORRM).
Link 16 provides real-time, jam resistant secure transfer of combat data, voice and relative navigation information between widely dispersed battle elements.