0a first flew on Hubble Servicing Mission 4 as part of the Relative Navigation Sensor experiment, and SpaceCube 1.
What does REL NAV stand for?
REL NAV stands for Relative Navigation
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Remaining Economic Life (real estate)
- Renewable Energy Law (various locations)
- Ressources Educatives Libres (French: Open Educational Resources)
- Réticulum Endoplasmique Lisse (French: Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum)
- Richland Energy Laboratory (Tri-Cities University Center)
- Rights Expression Language
- Ring Enhancing Lesion
- Trelew, Chubut, Argentina (Airport Code)
- V-Rel Avian Reticuloendotheliosis Viral Oncogene Homolog
- Release Coordinator
- Real Estate Lenders Association (New York, NY)
- Redwood Empire Legal Assistants (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Rotorua English Language Academy (est. 1993; New Zealand)
- V-Rel Avian Reticuloendotheliosis Viral Oncogene Homolog A
- Reflectance Experiment Laboratory
- Retired Employees of Los Angeles County (California)
- Real Estate Listing and Contact Management System (Sunshine Software)
- Real Life After College Seminars (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Resolution Enhancement Lithography Assisted by Chemical Shrink
- Release from Active Duty
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, it will optimize the advanced Relative Navigation software algorithms developed for the AAR program while developing a JPALS-compliant system.
amp;nbsp;After leaving the ISS, Kelly took the controls for a test of an automated rendezvous and docking system called STORRM, for Sensor Test for Orion Relative Navigation Risk Mitigation.
The tanker was equipped with a small relative navigation pallet, but production refueling equipment was not modified in any way, officials said.
The test for STORRM (Sensor Test for Orion Relative Navigation Risk Mitigation) demonstrated the center's ability to replicate on-orbit conditions that affect relative navigation, lighting and motion control in space -- providing a simulated space dynamics and lighting environment that is unparalleled in the space industry.
Other applications include marine navigation and survey, aviation, UAV, and military applications that can take advantage of the DG14 RTK moving base, relative navigation and heading, pitch and roll computation for precise and accurate positioning, navigation and tracking of vessels for demanding operating environments at sea, land, and air that require reliable decimeter or centimeter accuracies.
CDT today as part of the Sensor Test for Orion Relative Navigation Risk Mitigation (STORRM).
Link 16 provides real-time, jam resistant secure transfer of combat data, voice and relative navigation information between widely dispersed battle elements.