00 Hardcover RS403 Being mostly from pharmaceutical companies, the chemists here focus on the early drug discovery process, describing selected screening procedures for low relative molecular mass drug candidates supplemented by other approaches suitable for elucidating target-ligand interactions and pharmacokinetics.
What does RMM stand for?
RMM stands for Relative Molecular Mass
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RMM
We have 90 other meanings of RMM in our Acronym Attic
- Rear Motor Mount
- Rearview Mirror Marketing
- Reclaiming the Mind Ministry (Edmond, OK)
- Recreational Music Making
- Redundant Mapping Module (Telabs)
- Regional Marketing Manager (various companies)
- Regional Medical Manager
- Regional Mesoscale Model
- Registered Medical Manager
- Relational Management Methodology
- Relevé Mensuel de Mission (French: Monthly Statement of Mission)
- Remote Maintenance Module
- Remote Maintenance Monitoring
- Remote Management Module (SMC)
- Remote Market Maker (US SEC)
- Remote Monitoring & Management (Services)
- Removable Media Manager
- Removable Memory Module
- Remuneração Mínima Mensal (Portuguese: Minimum Monthly Payment)
- Required Minimum Margin (solvency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
s] than globular proteins with a comparable relative molecular mass ([M.
16) noted that Maintenance of a restriction on the relative mass distribution in the specifications of carrageenan for food use provides protection against the adverse effects of carageenans (sp) of low relative molecular mass.
r] values of 23 000 and 67 000, respectively, enabling their use as internal standards in patient samples, such that endogenous serum prolactin could serve as a marker of relative molecular mass appropriate to the identification of the cTnT fragments ([M.