During the second round, the Fellows were asked to review the feedback and to assign relative importance ratings for the domains.
What does RIR stand for?
RIR stands for Relative Importance Rating (customer service issues)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RIR
We have 64 other meanings of RIR in our Acronym Attic
- Readiness Improvement Review
- Receiving Inspection Report
- Recordable Incident Rate (occupational safety statistic)
- Recordable Injury Rate (workplace injuries)
- Reduction in Recordable
- Reduction In Recruitment
- Reference Intensity Ratio
- Refund Intercept Request
- Regional Internet Registry
- Regulatory Impact Review (fishing)
- Remedial Investigation Report
- Repatriation Information Report
- Reportable Item Report (US NASA)
- Research in Review (Pennsylvania Department of Corrections)
- Réseau Inter-Régional (French: Inter-Regional Network)
- Residual Impairment Ratio
- Responses to Information Requests
- Rhode Island Red (chicken)
- Richmond International Raceway
- Rights and Interest Records
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customer satisfaction in all areas of support remain areas of concern for the vendor; however, its high relative importance rating for reliability as an indicator of customer satisfaction allowed Toshiba to overtake Compaq as the third-ranked notebook vendor this quarter.