Oracle's Customer Relationship Management Applications Help Hull Connect With Its Customers REDWOOD SHORES, Calif.
What does RMA stand for?
RMA stands for Relationship Management Application (SWIFT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RMA
We have 313 other meanings of RMA in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Mobility Authority (various locations)
- Regional Monitoring Agency
- Registered Managers Award (certification; UK)
- Registered Medical Assistant
- Registered Members' Area
- Registered Migration Agent (Australia)
- Registered Municipal Accountant (New Jersey)
- Regulatory Modernization Act (Canada)
- Rehabilitation Management Associates
- REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) Modernization Act
- Reliability, Maintainability & Availability
- Reliability/Maintainability Analysis
- Remember Me Always
- Remote Maintenance Access
- Remote Manipulator Arm (US space shuttle robotic arm)
- Removable Media Assembly
- Removal Action
- Rental Management Agreement (contracts)
- Reproductive Medicine Associates (New Jersey)
- Requirements Management Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
In their May 2000 report on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Applications market in Western Europe - 'Preliminary Results: Customer Relationship Management Applications Vendor Ranking 1998-1999,' IDC confirmed that in the area of customer support and call centers, Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) is the fastest growing software vendor with a staggering 1500 percent growth year on year and an increased market share of nine percent.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Business Objects (Nasdaq:BOBJ)(Euronext Paris ISIN code: FR0004026250 - BOB), the world's leading provider of business intelligence (BI) solutions, today announced general availability of BusinessObjects[TM] Data Quality XI for Siebel Customer Relationship Management Applications.
DM Review's readers were asked to rate business intelligence, data warehousing, analytic, and customer relationship management applications used in their organization.
All of this information can be easily organized and managed using a customer relationship management application.
Agility:Insurance is web-based relationship management application built specifically for the life-insurance industry.
ThotWave Technologies, a leading decision support and data warehouse company is using Mi-Forms to capture data for their Customer Relationship Management applications, as does Edvocacy, a non profit organization whose mission is to identify and facilitate the teaching of dyslexic children.
The Chicago White Sox have spent the past six years working with Business Automation Solutions to customize their client relationship management application for a majority of their departments, including: community relations, corporate sponsorships, guest relations, marketing and ticket sales.