The additional expense was primarily attributed to $258,000 of planned increases in selling expenses and personnel related payroll expenses which are intended to sustain long term sales growth, and a $49,000 cost related to the hire of the Company's new CEO, John Lennon.
What does RPE stand for?
RPE stands for Related Payroll Expense
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPE
We have 171 other meanings of RPE in our Acronym Attic
- Rating/Rate of Perceived Exertion
- Receive, Process & Exploit
- Receiver Performance Evaluation
- Recreational Power Engineering (aircraft engine manufacturer; Tiffin, OH)
- Rectangular Pixel Encoding
- Recursive Pseudo-Exhaustive
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Règles Pénitentiaires Européennes (French: European Prison Rules)
- Regular Physical Education
- Regular Pulse Excitation
- Relative Pointing Error (engineering)
- Reliability Project Engineer (various companies)
- Remote Program Execution
- Repair Parts Estimate
- Request for Product Enhancement
- Réseau Petite Enfance (French: Early Childhood Network)
- Réserve Pays Emergents (French: Emerging Country Reserve; intergovernmental loan)
- Résonance Paramagnétique Electronique (French: Paramagnetic Electronic Resonance)
- Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Restaurant Pro Express (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The efforts by our dedicated and focused team to produce these results involved controlling our production and operating costs, in particular our labor and related payroll expenses.
A decrease in labor and other related payroll expense as a percent of sales contributed to the increase.