Included in the scaffold are examples of some related learning experiences.
What does RLE stand for?
RLE stands for Related Learning Experience (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RLE
We have 47 other meanings of RLE in our Acronym Attic
- Reduced Latency DRAM (Infineon Technologies AG)
- Regional and Local Development Studies (Addis Ababa University; Ethiopia)
- Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Residence Life and Dining Services (University of Wyoming and University of Arkansas)
- Retrospective Longitudinal Drug Utilization Reviews
- Red Light District Video
- Ruch Ludzi Dobrej Woli (Polish: Movement of People of Goodwill)
- Regional and Local Development of Work and Labour (international organization)
- Rat Liver Epithelial Cell
- Recursive Least Entropy
- Remaining Life Expectancy
- Repair and Life Extension (ship repair)
- Required Local Effort
- Réseau Local d'Entreprise (French: Local Area Network)
- Rhône-Alpes Location Equipement (French rental equipment company)
- Right Lower Extremities
- Right-to-Left Embedding
- Roast-Leach-Electrowin (zinc smelting)
- Robert Lee Entertainment (California)
- Rouelle (French: Lane; Canada Post street designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Key Strategy in 2009 is to complement product information with related learning experiences and how-to guides online.
The Quality Model links the Business School's mission -- Preparing Virginia's future business leaders -- to the curriculum and related learning experiences.