Connecticut lawmakers, facing an $8 billion budget deficit, took some time off in January to hear David Osborne, author of the 1992 bestseller, Reinventing Government.
What does REGO stand for?
REGO stands for Reinventing Government
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of REGO
We have 1 other meaning of REGO in our Acronym Attic
- Research Group in International Security (Montreal, Canada)
- Research Group on Information Seeking (est. 1994; University of Tampere; Finland)
- Research Program in Environmental Planning and Geographic Information Systems
- Reliance Energy Generation Ltd.
- Reserve & Guard Logistic Operations-Streamline
- Renal Epithelial Cell Growth Medium (biology)
- Ruth Estrin Goldberg Memorial
- Remote GPS (Global Positioning System) Monitoring System (Geospatial Information Authority of Japan)
- Regular Navy
- Registration Notification
- Renewable Energy Guarantee of Origin (UK)
- Rural Employment Generation Programme (India)
- Renewable Energy Global Policy Network
- Relative Elemental Growth Rate
- Rapid Export Growth Strategy (Pakistan)
- Research Epidemiology Geographic Software
- Research Excellence Grants Scheme (Murdoch University; Australia)
- Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
- Regional Educational Guidance Service for Adults (Waterford Institute of Technology; Waterford, Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was written as a background document for the Seventh Global Forum on Reinventing Government, Building Trust in Government, held in June of 2007 in Vienna, Austria.
My argument is that reinventing government means reinventing the relationship between the state, services and citizens.
The reinventing government movement will not in fact reinvent government and is not likely to restore public trust in government.
Clinton's most famous line is "The era of big government is over," and Gore began his report on reinventing government with this zinger: "The federal government is not simply broke; it is broken.
Author's National Bestseller Reinventing Government Helped Redefine Government Reform ST.
Willette Bunton, Director, Diversity Task Force, National Partnership for Reinventing Government We live in an age where understanding diversity is becoming more important that ever.
gov was designed by a cross-government team led by the vice president's National Partnership for Reinventing Government (NPR) and the U.