assumed reinsurance earned premiums, a key element in the
What does REP stand for?
REP stands for Reinsurance Earned Premiums
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REP
We have 197 other meanings of REP in our Acronym Attic
- Reconnaissance de l'Expérience Professionnelle (French: Recognition of Professional Experience)
- Recreation Engineering and Planning (Boulder, CO)
- Refined Engineering Prototype
- Régiment Etranger Parachutiste (French: Parachute Infantry Regiment)
- Regional Equalisation Plan (Australia)
- Regional Evacuation Plan (US FEMA)
- Regional Evacuation Point
- Registered Education Provider
- Registered Environmental Professional
- Rehabilitation Engineering Program (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the fourth quarter of 2002, SCPIE successfully completed a previously announced transaction to cede substantially all of SCPIE's future assumed reinsurance earned premiums and related losses and acquisition expenses to GoshawK Insurance Holdings plc, a London-based insurance and reinsurance business listed on the London Stock Exchange.