Galvanized reinforcing mesh, dense concrete and a smooth finish make the channel slab ideal for moist environments like the Jardine plant.
What does REMESH stand for?
REMESH stands for Reinforcing Mesh
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Real Estate Mortgage Exchange (La Canada, CA)
- Redwood Empire Mini Enthusiasts (car club; California)
- Remote East (Pirelli)
- Renewable Energy Management Expert (certification)
- Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (UK)
- Ricoh Europe Middle East Branch (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Rassemblement des Etudiants Motivés et Dynamiques (Cergy-Pontoise, France)
- Recovered Medical Equipment for the Developing World (New Haven, Connecticut)
- Reference Message
- Programme de Redynamisation de la Médecine Scolaire
- Real Estate Mutual Fund
- Rear Echelon Mother Figure (slang military term; polite form)
- Robert Eaton Memorial Fund (UK)
- Real Estate Mutual Fund Scheme
- Ramos Entertainment Management Group (concert promoter; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Resident Engineer Management Guide (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Rare-Earth Metal Hydride
- River East Minor Hockey Association (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Real Estate Management and Investment (est. 1976; California)
- Real Estate Management Inc. (Columbia, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also stocks all the blocks, sand, aggregate, cement, timber for shuttering, reinforcing mesh etc you would hope to find.
It has a grid of what look remarkably like graves, each with a 'tombstone' formed from lightweight reinforcing mesh for climbing plants.
The Fourth Chapter describes the CBF products market, detailing characteristics of each segment: basalt-plastic reinforcements, composite flexible connections and basalt reinforcing mesh.
Dryvit EIFS is a multi-layered exterior wall system consisting of a finish coat, a base coat, reinforcing mesh, adhesive and insulation board, all of which are secured to some form of substrate.
Bury a sheet of reinforcing mesh in the middle of the layer, then start building the walls (each one two bricks wide) and embedding a 1/2 inch (1cm) alkathene pipe in the back wall, running from about 4in (10cm) above the top of the foundations to the point where you want the water to originate.
The walling should be supported on a strong, 500mm thick foundation and you will also need to lay wire reinforcing mesh between alternate courses for needed extra strength.
Demand is also increasing in the company's concrete reinforcing mesh markets and we expect continued strong shipments.