In 1997, France launched the Reinforcement of African Peacekeeping Capacities (RECAMP) initiative, in which seminars, training sessions, and exercises were organized to prepare African peacekeepers for UN and regional missions.
What does RECAMP stand for?
RECAMP stands for Reinforcement of African Peacekeeping Capacities
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RECAMP
- Regional Cooperation Agreement on Combating Piracy and Armed Robbery against Ships in Asia
- Radio Equipment Conformity Assessment Body
- Realtime Computers Aktiebolag (est. 1996; various locations)
- Regional Education Center Advisory Board (South Carolina)
- Real Estate Consumer Agency Disclosure
- Real Estate Companies Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Repairing Errors in Computer Aided Language Learning
- Rosiglitazone Effects on Cognition for Adults in Later Life (clinical trial)
- Real Estate Client Agent Marketing Program (Tulsa, OK)
- Capital Replacement
- Reconfigurable Aperture
- Regional Economic Community Action Program (New York state)
- Review & Command Assessment of Projects
- Risk Evaluation/Corrective Action Program (Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality)
- Real Estate Capital Asset Priority Planning (software)
- Resource Center for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Regionalized Civilian Automated Pay System
- Residual Capability Assessment System