The HPT-1 OB burst tester is used to determine the resistance of either thermoplastic or reinforced thermosetting resin pipe, tubing or fittings to hydrostatic pressure in a short time period.
What does RTR stand for?
RTR stands for Reinforced Thermosetting Resin (piping material)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTR
We have 132 other meanings of RTR in our Acronym Attic
- Real-Time Radiography
- Real-Time Raster
- Real-Time Relationships (Stefan Molyneux book)
- Real-Time Response
- Real-Time Ring
- Receiver-Transmitter (US DoD signal equipment)
- Record to Report (business process)
- Reel-To-Reel (older recording devices)
- Régime de Travail Radiologique (French: Radiological Work Plan)
- Registered Technologist, Radiography
- Release Time for Research (various schools)
- Reliable Transaction Router
- Remote Transmission Request
- Remote Transmitter/Receiver
- Renal Transplant Recipient
- Renault Technologie Roumanie (Romanian automotive engineering center)
- Repayment Track Record (loans)
- Replenishment Tax Rate (Texas)
- Report of Test Results
- Requirement Traceability Report