21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Reinforced Earth Company (RECo) has acquired certain assets from the L.
What does RECO stand for?
RECO stands for Reinforced Earth Company (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RECO
We have 7 other meanings of RECO in our Acronym Attic
- Reconstitution-Mobilization (US DoD)
- Ragged Edge Community Network (Canada)
- Regional Explicit Congestion Notification (computing)
- Railway Equipment Company, Inc.
- Real Estate Council of Ontario
- Recoverer Process (Oracle)
- Relais Communautaire (French: Relay Community)
- Remote Command and Control
- Resident Evil: Covert Operations (Half-Life modification)
- Residential Energy Conservation Ordinance
- Roberts Electric Company (Oakland, CA)
- Recommendations for Design of Offshore Wind Turbines (EU project)
- Regional Community Forestry Training Center (Asia & the Pacific)
- Research Environment for Comparative Genomics