A member of Partners HealthCare, The Spaulding Network includes Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital its main campus, a 196-bed facility, located in Boston, MA, Shaugnessy-Kaplan Rehabilitation Hospital, Rehabilitation Hospital of the Cape and Islands in Sandwich, MA and three skilled nursing facilities: North End Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Boston Center for Rehabilitation and Sub-Acute Care, and the Clark House, as well as sixteen outpatient sites throughout the Greater Boston area.
What does RHCI stand for?
RHCI stands for Rehabilitation Hospital of the Cape and Islands (Sandwich, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHCI
We have 2 other meanings of RHCI in our Acronym Attic
- Red Hill Creek Expressway (Ontario, Canada)
- Rhesus Blood Group, CcEe Antigens
- Rebels Haven Computer Forum
- Residential Health Care Facility
- Riverside Health Care Facilities Incorporated (Ontario, Canada)
- Recombinant Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin
- Royal Hampshire County Hospital (UK)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers (band)
- Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions (Regis University; Denver, CO)
- Red Hat Certified Instructor
- Revolution Helicopter Corporation, Inc. (Excelsior Springs, MO)
- Right Hemisphere Communication Impairment
- Recombinant Human Heparin Cofactor II
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator
- Red Hook Community Justice Center (Brooklyn, New York)
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer
- Reflex Hamstring Contraction Latency (orthopedics)
- Regionaal Historisch Centrum Limburg (Dutch: Regional History Center Limburg; Netherlands)
- Rink Hockey Club de Lyon (French roller hockey club)
- Rio Hondo College Library (Whittier, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other member hospitals include Faulkner Hospital, North Shore Medical Center, Newton-Wellesley Hospital, McLean Hospital, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital and the Rehabilitation Hospital of the Cape and Islands.
Osterville, Massachusetts: Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod; Bridges Association; Chatham Chorale; Hyannis Rotary Charitable and Educational Association; Massachusetts Special Olympics Association; Nauset Workshop; Rehabilitation Hospital of the Cape and Islands