Parker coordinates the Doctoral Rehabilitation Counselor Education Program at the University of Texas-Austin.
What does RCE stand for?
RCE stands for Rehabilitation Counselor Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCE
We have 138 other meanings of RCE in our Acronym Attic
- Rate Case Expense (various locations)
- Real Cash Economy
- Realtor Certified Executive (Associations of REALTORS)
- Reasonable Compensation Equivalent (Medicare)
- Recurrent Corneal Erosion
- Regents College Exams
- Regional Center of Excellence
- Regional Coding Enhancement (DVDs)
- Regional Consulting Engineer
- Registered Civil Engineer
- Relative Communication Efficiency
- Remote Channel Extender
- Remote Code Execution
- Remote Controller Equipment
- Rencontres du Ciel et de l'Espace (French: Close Encounters of the Sky and Space; astronomy club; est. 1998)
- Renewable Choice Energy
- Request for Capital Expenditure
- Request for Continuing Examining
- Research Center of Excellence (various locations)
- Réseau Canadien de l'Eau (French: Canadian Water Network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zanskas and Leahy (2007) indicated that with the exception of business language and terminology, the majority of the content identified as necessary to function successfully in a private practice setting exists within the generalist rehabilitation counselor education curriculum.
Moore received his bachelor's degree in psychology and a master's degree in guidance and counseling from Valdosta State University in Georgia; he holds a doctoral degree in rehabilitation counselor education from MSU.
WE would also like to recognize the ongoing support we have received from other leaders within the agency such as Bettie Shaw-Henderson, Sandra Peck, and Dennis Hart, and all the doctoral students from the MSU Rehabilitation Counselor Education Program that contributed to the project as research assistants.
These included the Council on Rehabilitation Counselor Education, which eventually became the National Council on Rehabilitation Education (NCRE); the Council of State Directors of Vocational Rehabilitation (CSAVR); the National Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (NARF); the National Rehabilitation Counseling Association (NRCA); and the American Rehabilitation Counseling Association (ARCA).
Rehabilitation counselor education programs should begin to focus on non- traditional aspects of career decision making in addition to traditional problem solving and decision making models and strategies.
Two PBRRTC representatives, three representatives from the American Indian Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (AIRRTC) in Flagstaff, Arizona, and one representative from the University of Hawaii Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor Education Program participated in the discussions.
121) While the literature on the relevance of spiritually transcendent issues in practice of rehabilitation counseling has been granted increased significance in the new millennium, little attention has been given to the integration of a course on Spiritual Transcendence into core rehabilitation counselor education programs.