TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: CHAPTER 9 PARAGRAPH 9.
What does RIS stand for?
RIS stands for Regulatory Information Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RIS
We have 271 other meanings of RIS in our Acronym Attic
- Rannsóknagagnasafn Íslands (Icelandic: Research Bank; database)
- Raumbezogenes Informationssystem (German: Spacereferred information systems)
- Readiness Information System
- Received in Swap
- Recreation and Intramural Sports
- Redundant Information Sector (COMPAQ)
- Redwood Inspection Service
- Refugee and Immigration Services (various locations)
- Regional Innovation Strategy (European Commission)
- Regulatory Impact Statement
- Regulatory Information Specialist (US FDA)
- Regulatory Issue Summary (various organizations)
- Reinforced Insulated Sheath (Star Wars armor)
- Release in Specific (US DoD)
- Relocation Information Services
- Remote Information Service
- Remote Installation Service (Microsoft Windows 2000)
- Reparti Investigazioni Scientifiche (Italy, Carabinieri)
- Report/ing Identification Symbol
- Representative Indicator Species (US EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: CHAPTER 9 PARAGRAPH 32 OF CONTINUING OBLIGATIONS Diageo plc (the "Company") announces that in accordance with Chapter 9 paragraph 32 of the Listing Rules, two copies of the Company's Annual Report and Annual Review for the year ended 30 June 2003 have been lodged today with the UK Listing Authority for publication through the Document Viewing Facility, together with: the Directors' Remuneration Report 2003, Notice of Annual General Meeting, Summary Financial Statements Notices, Form of Proxy / Letter of Direction, and highlights of the Diageo Corporate Citizenship Report 2003.
Liquent is expected to become a part of IHI's Intellectual Property (IP) Group (Fort Washington, PA) where its products will be packaged with the regulatory information services of its IDRAC unit and the IP databases of its MicroPatent unit.
or more of any class of relevant securities of Enodis or of Middleby is generally required under the provisions of Rule 8 of the City Code to notify a regulatory information service and the Panel on Takeovers and Mergers (the "Takeover Panel") by not later than 12:00 noon on the business day following the date of the transaction of every dealing in such relevant securities during the period from the date of any possible offer announcement to the date on which any offer becomes or is declared unconditional as to acceptances or lapses or is withdrawn.
1 (4), the Company announces that it is satisfied that all inside information which the Directors and the Company may have to 1 June 2012 has previously been published or notified via a regulatory information service ("RIS").
With 10 years of Washington experience, Peeples also will manage from Washington the publication of IRI's Federal and State Legislative and Regulatory Information Service, as well as major IRI consulting efforts.
Business Wire is sanctioned by the UK's Financial Services Authority as an approved Regulatory Information Service, and operates regulatory networks in a half-dozen European financial capitals.
ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE VIA A REGULATORY INFORMATION SERVICE The following regulatory announcements have been made by the Company via a Regulatory Information Service on the dates indicated.