Prior to joining PATH, she spent 11 years at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)/National Institutes of Health (NIH) in positions ranging from Epidemiology Fellow (1988-91) to Chief of the Clinical and Regulatory Affairs Branch, Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (1998-99).
What does RAB stand for?
RAB stands for Regulatory Affairs Branch (National Cancer Institute)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAB
We have 119 other meanings of RAB in our Acronym Attic
- Random Access Burst
- Range and Bearing
- Rapid Action Battalion (Bangladesh)
- Rectangular Array Beamformer
- Recycling Advisory Board (various locations)
- Red, Amber and Black (Bradford Bulls Rugby League fans forum)
- Regional Accountability Bureau (Pakistan)
- Regional Activities Board (IEEE)
- Regionalverkehr Alb-Bodensee GmbH (German)
- Registrar Accreditation Board (ANSI)
- Regulatory Asset Base
- Regulus A. Black (Harry Potter 6)
- Reichsautobahn (German: Highway of the Reich)
- Rembo Auto-Backup
- Remote Afterloading Brachytherapy
- Renewal At Birth
- Report Acceptance Body (accounting)
- Réseau Africain de Biosciences (French: African Biosciences Network)
- Resident Authority Board
- Residential Advisory Board (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sekura is the former Chief of the Pharmaceutical and Regulatory Affairs Branch of the Division of AIDS at The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) of the National Institute of Health (NIH).