The RIIO-T1 and RIIO-GD1 price controls cover all of National Grid's transmission and distribution owner and system operator businesses in the country, with existing regulated asset value exceeding 22 bln pounds.
What does RAV stand for?
RAV stands for Regulated Asset Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAV
We have 37 other meanings of RAV in our Acronym Attic
- Recoveries Anonymous Universal Services
- Rwanda Association of University Women
- Royal Auxiliary Air Force (UK)
- Radio Amateurs Vaudois (French; Swiss amateur radio club)
- Radio At Vaughan (90.7 FM, Vaughan, Ontario, Canada)
- Random Acts of Vandalism
- Read Access Violation
- Readiness Assistance Visit
- Realtime Audio Video
- Recreational Activity Vehicle (Toyota RAV4)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With Central Networks, PPL will own and operate what it says will be the largest network of electricity delivery companies in the UK in terms of regulated asset value, a combined pounds 4.
Positively, the proposed sale of DCC, which has a regulated asset value of approximately GBP2 billion, should allow leverage levels in the remaining businesses to stay broadly constant.