After completing his apprenticeship here at Greeley and Hansen, we are delighted that Fasil accepted our offer to join our firm as a regular full-time employee," said John C.
What does RFTE stand for?
RFTE stands for Regular Full-Time Employee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RFTE
- Reversal Flow Tar Converter
- Rocket From The Crypt
- Run from the Cops
- Radio Frequency Technology Division
- Regional Family Trial Docket (Middlesex Judicial District; Connecticut)
- Roses for the Dead (band)
- Radar Frequency Target Discrimination System
- Reader-Focused Text Evaluation
- Ready for the Enterprise
- Red Front of Tamil Eelamists
- Remote Fiber Test Equipment
- Rapid Force Technology
- Reading First Teacher Education Network (Washington, DC)
- Ravers From The Future (trance)
- Regional Fugitive Task Force
- Remembering for the Future (The Holocaust Centre, Beth Shalom; UK)
- Research for the Future (Japan)
- Results-Focused Transition Framework (Liberia; UN)
- Rocky Flats Truth Force (protest group)
- Race for the Galaxy (board game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Full-time equivalent employees" are the number of regular full-time employees (30 or more hours a week) plus the number of part-time hours for the month divided by 120.
Elected officials are "vested" in the system after six years, while regular full-time employees are vested after 10.
NYSE:SBC) today announced that the SBC Foundation, its charitable giving arm, will provide a dollar-for-dollar match of contributions - up to a total corporate contribution of $1 million - by regular full-time employees and eligible retirees with funds directed to the American Red Cross.
It will also cut the number of regular full-time employees in half during the three-year period, to 1,594 from 3,876.
Of the 98 employees affected by the reduction, 80 live in the greater San Diego area, and are comprised of temporary, contract, and regular full-time employees.
5) Even though a sizable minority of regular part-time employees work the same number of hours as do regular full-time employees, most work shorter hours.
The SBC Foundation previously announced a dollar-for-dollar match of contributions made by its regular full-time employees and eligible retirees up to $1 million.