10 consists of a new Regression Test Manager (RTM) engine designed to use a database repository for test data.
What does RTM stand for?
RTM stands for Regression Test Manager
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RTM
We have 168 other meanings of RTM in our Acronym Attic
- Recurring Tasking Matrix
- Red Tercer Mundo (Spanish: Third World Network)
- Rede de Telecomunicações Para O Mercado (private network for financial business, Brazil)
- Reduced Thermal Model
- Reference Test Method (ITU-T)
- Refining, Transportation and Marketing (industry sector)
- Régie des Transports de Marseille (French: Marseilles Public Transportation Authority; Marseilles, France)
- Régie des Transports Maritimes (Belgium)
- Regional Transport Model
- Registered Trademark