He is a Six Sigma certified engineer and is also a certified "Auditor/Lead Auditor," Registrar Accreditation Board.
What does RAB stand for?
RAB stands for Registrar Accreditation Board (ANSI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAB
We have 119 other meanings of RAB in our Acronym Attic
- RAID Advisory Board
- Random Access Burst
- Range and Bearing
- Rapid Action Battalion (Bangladesh)
- Rectangular Array Beamformer
- Recycling Advisory Board (various locations)
- Red, Amber and Black (Bradford Bulls Rugby League fans forum)
- Regional Accountability Bureau (Pakistan)
- Regional Activities Board (IEEE)
- Regionalverkehr Alb-Bodensee GmbH (German)
- Regulatory Affairs Branch (National Cancer Institute)
- Regulatory Asset Base
- Regulus A. Black (Harry Potter 6)
- Reichsautobahn (German: Highway of the Reich)
- Rembo Auto-Backup
- Remote Afterloading Brachytherapy
- Renewal At Birth
- Report Acceptance Body (accounting)
- Réseau Africain de Biosciences (French: African Biosciences Network)
- Resident Authority Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
SRI is a registrar for ISO 9000, QS-9000 and the TE Supplement, ISO/TS 16949, AS9000, AS9100, ISO Guide 25, ISO 17025, and ISO 14001 standards, providing independent third-party assessments SRI is accredited by the Registrar Accreditation Board, RAB, of the USA and the Raad voor Accreditatie, RvA, of the Netherlands.
The Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB), Milwaukee, WI, will begin accepting applications for a new internal quality management systems (QMS) auditor certification program on July 1.
RABQSA was created in 2004 from the acquisition of the personnel certification activities of United States of America-based Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) by Australia-based Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).
For registrars to effectively assess a supplier's quality management system, they must be accredited by an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) accreditation board, such as the Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB), etc.
The group responsible for certifying potential Q90 registrars is the Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) Inc.
NeuStar's ISO 9001:2000 certification was completed through the Quality Management Institute, which is accredited by the American National Standards Institute - Registrar Accreditation Board of the USA (ANSI-RAB), the Standards Council of Canada, entidada mexicana de acreditacion a.
Smithers is fully accredited by both the Dutch Council for Accreditation (RvA) and the Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) and is a member of the Independent Association of Accredited Registers.