That's a view shared by Matt Watts, a registered social worker, working with hard of hearing and deaf people in BCBC's Community Independence and Wellbeing team.
What does RSW stand for?
RSW stands for Registered Social Worker
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSW
We have 53 other meanings of RSW in our Acronym Attic
- Radiation Shielding Window (nuclear engineering)
- Raleigh Small Wheel (bicycle)
- Rama Swiss Watch
- Read Stop Write (writing technique)
- Realistic Sparring Weapon
- Reardon Smith Whittaker (business development consultancy)
- Recruitment South West Ltd
- Recurrent Sliding Windows
- Reduced Surface Wave (antenna type)
- Refrigerated Seawater (fishing industry)
- Registered Specification Writer (construction)
- Removable Spillway Weir
- Renegade Soundwave (band)
- Residential Solid Waste
- Resistance Spot Welding
- Rheinische Spritzguss-Werk (German injection molding company)
- Richmond Symphonic Winds (Richmond, VA)
- Ridgeology Science Workshop
- Roofing, Siding, and Windows
- Rosa String Works (Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a former deputy leader of a local authority, Member of Parliament, head of a Children's Charity and the British Association of Social Workers, trade union General Secretary and still a registered social worker, I have spent my working life in social work and politics across the country.
Contract award: provision of a social work emergency service A new call handling and screening service needs to be set up to work alongside our registered Social Workers who provide an emergency service to support and protect vulnerable adults, older people and children and young people out with core business local authority hours.
Matthew McCoy is a Registered Social Worker at Boyle Street Community Services.
Childline will then contact a registered social worker in the area who will investigate and inform the South African Police Service (SAPS) accordingly.
A number of government bills passed and received Royal Assent this session, including: * Bill 9--The Social Work Profession Act, which replaces the Manitoba Institute of Registered Social Workers Incorporation Act, and provides for the regulation of the social work profession.
Wallace works as a registered social worker at the Hokitika Health Centre.
In their concluding statement, the committee said Carr's behaviour had been "fundamentally incompatible" with being a registered social worker.