There are currently over 200 registered service providers in this sector.
What does RSP stand for?
RSP stands for Registered Service Provider (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSP
We have 367 other meanings of RSP in our Acronym Attic
- Recruit Sustainment Program (Army National Guard)
- Red Switch Project (US DoD)
- Reference System for Planning
- Régiment de Sécurité Présidentielle (French: Presidential Security Regiment)
- Regional Seas Programme (UN Environment Programme)
- Regional Skills Partnership
- Regional Supply Point
- Registered Safety Practitioner (UK)
- Registered Safety Professional
- Registered Savings Plan
- Registration Service Provider
- Regular Services Program (various organizations)
- Relative Salary Position
- Relative System Performance
- Relevant Statutory Provision (UK)
- Religious Support Plan
- Remote Set Point
- Remote Shutdown Protocol
- Remote State Preparation
- Rencontres de Sémantique et Pragmatique (French: Meeting of Semantics and Pragmatics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Registered Service Providers will be featured on the PlusCounsel's website (pluscounsel.
If you are a registered service provider and interested in being included on the civic hall's approved accommodation list contact pantomime administrator Lisa Redhead on 024 7637 6705.
Now, eLance's registered service providers will be able to access US SEARCH's verification services in order to validate their credentials and records in education, employment history, professional licenses/certifications, and references.
The CPUC said the company misrepresented itself as a registered service provider when it sold electricity from December 2, 1997, to March 25, 1998.
About Green Giant Venture Fund: As a private equity fund, Green Giant Venture Fund invests in Carbon Credit eligible public companies throughout the world, and is a registered service provider for both World Bank - Carbon Finance and UNFCCC-CDM Bazaar.
THE publication Drink and Drugs News (DDN) reported recently that registered service providers struggle to find service users to occupy available bed spaces in residential treatment facilities.
Additionally, accredited Pillar partners that are Registered Service Providers can now provide professional services for the Axiom 300, increasing service margins and overall profitability.