The Delta Express Medical Billing Team will bring two management representatives to the convention which will have a mixture of over two-hundred and fifty registered Physical Therapists and Students.
What does RPT stand for?
RPT stands for Registered Physical Therapist
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPT
We have 119 other meanings of RPT in our Acronym Attic
- Reasonable Period of Time
- Récepteur Prise et Interface Télécommande (French: Receiver and Remote Socket Interface)
- Recirculation Point Tracking
- Recirculation Pump Trip
- Reedsport (Amtrak station code; Reedsport, OR)
- Reference Point Therapy (personal development)
- Refractory Period of Transmission
- Regal Petroleum PLC (UK; stock symbol)
- Regional Power Trade
- Registered Phlebotomy Technician
- Registered Piano Technician (Piano Technicians Guild)
- Registered Play Therapist
- Registered Professional Teacher
- Registered Professional Technologist
- Registered Professional Trainer (Canada)
- Regular Part Time
- Regular Public Transport
- Related Party Transaction
- Relocatable Power Taps
- Remedial Physical Training (US military)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a registered physical therapist, and President of the 100% employee-owned Ewing and Thomas, Inc.
Joel Sebag, Arkansas Joel Sebag is a registered physical therapist and a gifted pianist who utilizes his skills to help people.