He holds a PhD in chemistry from the University of New Brunswick, is a Registered Occupational Hygienist (Canada) and a Certified Industrial Hygienist (U.
What does ROH stand for?
ROH stands for Registered Occupational Hygienist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ROH
We have 30 other meanings of ROH in our Acronym Attic
- Railways and Other Guided Transport Systems (Safety) Regulations
- Regionaal Officier Gevaarlijke Stoffen (Dutch: Regional Officer Hazardous Substances; Netherlands)
- Report on Government Services (Australia)
- Rating of Global Stock Investment
- Regional OnBase Group of User Experts (Hyland Software users group; UK)
- Russian Oil, Gas and Construction Workers Union
- Alcohol (chemistry)
- Radius of Hearing
- Ranma½ (anime)
- Receiver Off-Hook
- Regular or Refueling Overhaul (US Navy)
- Removal of Hardware
- Reports of Harm
- Reservations on Hand
- Revive Our Hearts (Christian ministry)
- Revoluèní Odborové Hnutí (Czech: Revolutionary Trade Unions)
- Ring of Heath (gaming)
- Ring of Honor (wrestling organization)
- River Oaks Hospital (various locations)
- Royal Opera House
Samples in periodicals archive:
They employ a multidisciplinary field of health professionals, including registered occupational hygienists, occupational health physicians, occupational health nurses and associated support personnel.
He is certified in the comprehensive practice of Industrial Hygiene by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene and is a Registered Occupational Hygienist in Canada.