What does RNCP stand for?
RNCP stands for Registered Nutritional Consulting Practioner
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RNCP
We have 2 other meanings of RNCP in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Network Communications, Inc.
- Republican National Coalition for Life
- Registered Nurse Case Manager (health care)
- Royal Northern College of Music (formerly Royal Manchester College of Music; UK)
- Rehabilitation Nurse Coordinators Network
- Russian National Committee on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection
- Regional Navy Coastal Ocean Model (US Navy)
- Regional Network of Civil Organizations on Migration (Regional Conference on Migration group)
- Republican National Convention
- Registered Nutrition Consultant Practitioner
- Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (French: National Directory of Qualifications; business database)
- Royal Navy Communications Publication (UK)
- Receive Next Counter Register
- Relatively Non-Curative Resection (surgical oncology)
- Romanian National Council for Refugees
- Royal North Carolina Regiment (historical re-enactment)
- Radio Network Control Server
- Rapid Naming Composite Score
- Regional Nature Conservation Strategy
- Regional Naval Control of Shipping