Both Davidson and Homewood are Registered Nursing Assistants and come from a background in home health care services.
What does RNA stand for?
RNA stands for Registered Nursing Assistant (chiefly Canadian)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RNA
We have 156 other meanings of RNA in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Network Association
- Rally North America (automotive road rally)
- Rapid Needs Assessment (emergency management)
- Rassini NHK (Nippon Hatsujo- Kabushiki) Automotive (Brazil)
- Rations Not Available
- Realtime Network Awareness (Sourcefire)
- Redes Neurais Artificiais (Portuguese: Neural Network)
- Redes Neuronales Artificiales (Spanish: Artificial Neural Networks)
- Registered Nurse Adult
- Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Religion Newswriters Association
- Remediation by Natural Attenuation (environmental cleanup)
- Remote Network Access
- Republic of New Africa
- Research Natural Area
- Research Needs Assessment (process)
- Réseau de Neurones Artificiels (French: Artificial Neural Network)
- Resource Natural Area (land designation)
- Restorative Nursing Aide
- Restricciones No Arancelarias (Spanish: Non-Tariff Restrictions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three Rivers Workforce Investment Board, Pittsburgh, will receive $417,000 to provide training to 166 certified nursing assistants and 13 registered nursing assistants.
RNA or LPN Registered Nursing Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse (NOT an RN) - Approximately one year of education for practice under the supervision of an RN.