What does RNR stand for?
RNR stands for Registered Nurses, Retired, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RNR
We have 45 other meanings of RNR in our Acronym Attic
- Regulated Non-Quarantine Pest
- Radio News Release (news story)
- Ralph 'n' Riches (Bridgeport, CT)
- Random Noise Radar
- Rapid Nasogastric Rehydration
- Rassemblement National Républicain (French: Republican National Rally)
- Rate Not Reported
- Réacteur à Neutrons Rapides (French: Fast Neutron Reactor; nuclear power)
- Receive Not Ready (ITU-T; ISDN)
- Refuse and Resist! (est. 1987)
- Registry of Nursing Research
- Reinhold-Nägele-Realschule (German secondary school)
- Remove and Replace
- Research News Reporter
- Réserves Naturelles Régionales (French: Local Nature Reserve)
- Response Not Required
- Rest and Recreation
- Rest and Relaxation
- Revue Nucléaire de Russie (French: Russian Nuclear Journal)
- Reward and Recognition