He was also an attorney and a Registered Land Surveyor.
What does RLS stand for?
RLS stands for Registered Land Surveyor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RLS
We have 155 other meanings of RLS in our Acronym Attic
- Rail Load Simulator
- Rapid Light System (various companies)
- Rappresentante Dei Lavoratori Per La Sicurezza (Italian: Representative for Job Safety)
- Rate Limiting Step
- Real Life Scenario
- Real Life Soap (Wiki)
- Real Life Support (various locations)
- Received Line Signal
- Record-Level Sharing (Data Facility Storage Management Subsystem)
- Recursive Least Squares (a mathematical algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kirt Sledge, survey manager at McClelland, recently became a licensed professional surveyor after passing the Registered Land Surveyor Exam.
Fincher has been a Registered Land Surveyor for over 43 years with extensive pipeline and boundary survey experience.
in photogrammetry and remote sensing from the University of Wisconsin in 1975 and is a Certified Photogrammetrist, Registered Land Surveyor and a Professional Engineer.
He became a licensed registered land surveyor in 1953, and remained licensed until his death.
Owensby is a Registered Professional Engineer - Louisiana and a Registered Land Surveyor - Louisiana.
Ewing holds a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from California State University and is a licensed Professional Engineer and Registered Land Surveyor in several states.
John was a Registered Land Surveyor and Registered Professional Engineer in MA.