The Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) is the self-regulatory body for insurance brokers in Ontario, Canada.
What does RIBO stand for?
RIBO stands for Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RIBO
- Religare Insurance Broking Limited (India)
- Red de Informacion en Biociencias Para Latinoamerica y El Caribe (Spanish: Biosciences Information Network in Latin America and the Caribbean)
- Radioactive Ion Beam Line in Lanzhou
- Remote Insight Board Lights Out Edition
- Research Institute for Business and Management (UK)
- Research Institute of Biomolecule Metrology Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Research, Innovation and Business Network (Brussels, Belgium)
- Rete Italiana Boicottaggio Nestle (Italian: Italian Network Boycott Nestle)
- Russian Investment Banner Network
- Radioactive Ion Beam Optimizer
- Radial Intra-Arterial Blood Pressure (anesthesia)
- Radiation-Induced Brachial Plexopathy (radiation-therapy complication)
- Rochester Invitational Bible Quizzing (New York; competition)
- Rapidly Installed Breakwater System
- Readiness In Base Services
- Research in the Biological Sciences (University of Chicago; Biological Sciences Collegiate Division; Chicago, IL)
- Research Institute for Biological Sciences (Japan)
- Restructured Infantry Battalion System
- Rigid Inflatable Boat
- Republic of Ireland Billiards and Snooker Association (Dublin, Ireland)