What does REPT stand for?
REPT stands for Registered Evoked Potential Technologist (electrodiagnostics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REPT
- Regional Economic Policy Support Facility
- Report of Shipment (US DoD)
- Report of Shipments
- Reversed Electrode Polarity Stacking Mode (chromatography)
- Reporting Through Senior Naval Officer
- Renewable Energy Project Support Office
- Refinería Española de Petróleo, Sociedad Limitada (Spain Petroleum Refinery)
- Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative (South Africa)
- Regional Emergency Planning Team
- Relative Electrical Pain Threshold
- Réseau d'Etudes sur la Politique Technologique Africaine (French: African Technology Policy Studies Network)
- Réseau Éducation pour Tous en Afrique (French: Education for All in Africa Network)
- Roentgen Endovascular Prophylactics of Thromboembolism of the Pulmonary Artery
- Real Estate Property Tax Fighters (Florida)
- Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law
- Reporting Officer
- Report for Transportation
- Reply by TWX