7 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments (TI) today introduced the industry's first fully-integrated register and phase-locked loop (PLL) for DDR3 registered dual in-line memory modules (RDIMMs).
What does RDIMM stand for?
RDIMM stands for Registered Dual In-Line Memory Module
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Revolving Drug Insurance Fund (Philippines)
- Rights, Democracy and Inclusion Fund (Nepal)
- Rural Development Initiative Fund (Alaska)
- Resource Discovery Initiative for Field Stations
- Research and Development Interest Group
- Russian Data Intensive Grid (est. 2003)
- Radial Diffusion Immune Haemolysis Method
- Rainfall-Derived Infiltration and Inflow (environmental statistic; Japan Institute of Wastewater Engineering Technology)
- Records Document Information Management (document management system; National Archives of Canada)
- Road Death Investigation Manual (UK)
- Records, Document and Information Management System (Canadian federal government)
- Regional Data and Intelligence Network (UK)
- Radar Diagnostics Instrumentation Pod
- Raw Data Input Program
- Regional Development Investment Program (Cagayan, Philippines)
- Remedial Design and Implementation Plan
- Requirements Development and Integration Plan
- Roadway Data Improvement Program (US DOT)
- Research and Development Institute of Power Engineering
- Richard Davies Investor Relations (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elpida), Japan's leading supplier of Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM), today announced the availability of 4 Gigabyte DDR2 Registered Dual In-Line Memory Modules (DIMMs) that offer high-density and high-performance benefits for server applications.
The IDT SSTE32882HL device is a Joint Electron Device Engineering Council (JEDEC)-compliant integrated register and phase-locked loop (PLL) for DDR3 registered dual in-line memory modules (RDIMMs).
The new module, based on ArctiCore technology, is a Registered Dual In-Line Memory Module (RDIMM) designed for server and workstation applications.
Following the introduction of its 8GB Registered Dual In-line Memory Module (R-DIMM) in October, Samsung has now increased the density of its Fully Buffered Dual In-line Memory Module product line-up (FB-DIMM) to include 8GBs by adopting 80 nanometer 2Gb DDR for high-speed servers.
today announced the availability of DRAM industry's first JEDEC standard 8GB DDR2 registered dual in-line memory modules (R-DIMMs) by utilizing Hynix's own multi-die stacking technology.
The advanced 80 nm process technology also allows die to be packaged in 68-ball FBGA packages that can be stacked and mounted on a JEDEC-standard (30 mm height) registered Dual In-Line Memory Module (DIMM) or on a Fully-Buffered DIMM (FB-DIMM) at 30.
Elpida), Japan's leading global supplier of Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM), today announced the availability of 4 Gigabyte DDR2 Registered Dual In-Line Memory Modules (DIMMs) that offer high-density and high-performance benefits for server applications.