26 A registered domestic partner may not be considered to be maintaining a household if each partner is splitting 50% of their respective incomes with each other and no separate property income is used to maintain the household.
What does RDP stand for?
RDP stands for Registered Domestic Partner
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RDP
We have 181 other meanings of RDP in our Acronym Attic
- Ray Doyle Promotions Pty Ltd
- Reality Display Processor
- Reconstruction and Development Programme (RSA)
- Recovery and Development Programme (UN)
- Recreational Dive Planner (scuba diving)
- Recursive Dyadic Partition
- Refugee Determination Program (Canada)
- Regional Development Planning
- Registered Design Professional (architect or engineer)
- Registered Disabled Person (UK)
- Relative Delay Penalty
- Relative Dielectric Permittivity (electricity)
- Reliable Data Protocol
- Reliable Datagram Protocol
- Remboursement des Primes (French: Redemption Premiums)
- Remote Desktop Printing
- Remote Desktop Protocol
- Remote Display Protocol (Microsoft)
- Remote Distribution Panel (American Power Conversion Corp.)
- Rental Dwelling Policy (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, California couples who have been registered domestic partners for 10 or more years are subject to a 50% division of community assets upon dissolution of the domestic partnership.
Spouse includes Registered Domestic Partner, Civil Union Partner, or party to a domestic partnership between two adults, as recognized by state law.
Family Leave Acts California's Paid Family Medical Leave Act: * Allows workers to take up to six weeks off with partial pay to: --Care for a seriously ill child, spouse, parent or registered domestic partner --Bond with new child due to birth, adoption or foster care placement * Does not offer job protection, although workers could be covered by the federal Family Medical Leave Act.
Goldberg says the bill provides an urgently needed measure of equity to registered domestic partners, according to a legislative analysis.
While registered domestic partners in California, persons in a reciprocal beneficiary relationship in Hawaii, and persons in a civil union in Vermont have the right to visit each other while one is in the hospital, we encourage even those individuals to complete a hospital visitation authorization in the event that one or both of them are in a hospital in another state.
In May, voters in Austin, Texas, repealed the city's new policy of granting health and survivor benefits to its employees' registered domestic partners - a victory for those who want to put the city's customary tolerance in the trash bin.
The Federal government won't allow gay and lesbian couples to marry - but they must file taxes as if they were under little-known recent changes to IRS tax codes that have left same-sex registered domestic partners in a state of confusion.