However, the Labor and Social Affairs and Disabled and Martyrs Departments in the province claimed they had provided jobs for more than 1,000 people, out of the 2,000 registered disabled persons.
What does RDP stand for?
RDP stands for Registered Disabled Person (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RDP
We have 181 other meanings of RDP in our Acronym Attic
- Ration Distributing Point
- Ray Doyle Promotions Pty Ltd
- Reality Display Processor
- Reconstruction and Development Programme (RSA)
- Recovery and Development Programme (UN)
- Recreational Dive Planner (scuba diving)
- Recursive Dyadic Partition
- Refugee Determination Program (Canada)
- Regional Development Planning
- Registered Design Professional (architect or engineer)
- Registered Domestic Partner
- Relative Delay Penalty
- Relative Dielectric Permittivity (electricity)
- Reliable Data Protocol
- Reliable Datagram Protocol
- Remboursement des Primes (French: Redemption Premiums)
- Remote Desktop Printing
- Remote Desktop Protocol
- Remote Display Protocol (Microsoft)
- Remote Distribution Panel (American Power Conversion Corp.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for the company said: "On this particular occasion the gentleman is saying he parking in a disabled bay in a disability car but without a registered disabled person present.
He said that efforts were being made to provide concession to all registered disabled persons in PIA flights.