Owner and manager Tracy Goodwin, a registered child minder with over 11 years' experience looking after children, had been looking for a new business venture for some time when she heard about Adventurelands' liquidation.
What does RCM stand for?
RCM stands for Registered Child Minder (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCM
We have 266 other meanings of RCM in our Acronym Attic
- Recording Current Meter
- Records Compliance Management
- Recursive Cells Method
- Red Carpet Massacre (Duran Duran's album)
- Reflection Coefficient Method
- Regal CineMedia
- Regimental Court - Martial
- Region Communications Manager
- Regional Climate Model
- Regional Coordination Mechanism (various locations)
- Registre des Citoyens du Monde (French: Registry of World Citizens; est. 1949)
- Rehabilitation Case Management (healthcare; various locations)
- Reject Connect Modify
- Relation Client Multi Canal (French: Multi-Channel Customer Relationship; business strategy)
- Relatively Closed Market
- Release Complete Message
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Reliability Centered Management
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Religious Conference Manager (publication; Religious Conference Management Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each session costs pounds 2 with a discount available for registered child minders although some sites do offer free entry.
Name: Denise Coleman Address: 11 Chalford Oaks, Acklam Age: 43 Occupation: Registered child minder How long have you lived in TS5?
Karen, 42, is a registered child minder and ex-psychiatric nurse and said this helps her cope with her 49-year-old husband, whom she says is an overgrown child.
Lists of registered child minders, nurseries, playgroups and play schemes are available by contacting them directly.
Last week, Fathers 4 Justice campaigner and registered child minder Jonathan ``Jolly'' Stanesby handcuffed himself to children's minister Margaret Hodge at a family law conference in Salford after storming the stage with Mr Hatch.
I'm a registered child minder but now people won't trust me with their children.
McNally, 52, was sentenced to three years in jail for abusing little girls from five to 12 years of age, while he was a foster parent and registered child minder.