The Independent Research and Safety Institute Used Crash Test Dummies to Register Loads on the Neck During a Simulated Impact From the Rear.
What does RL stand for?
RL stands for Register Load
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RL
We have 83 other meanings of RL in our Acronym Attic
- Receive Location
- Reckless Life (Guns N' Roses song)
- Record Length
- Recovery Language
- Red Lantern (restaurant)
- Red Line (Hot Wheels cars)
- Red Lobster (seafood restaurant)
- Red Low
- Reduced Level (surveying, construction)
- Réflexion Lumineuse (French: Light Reflection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once the data is in local memory, the LX4380 has a 64-bit twin register load operation to rapidly transfer data between data memory and the general register file.