All ten presses will be installed at various Quad/Graphics locations over the next three years and will be equipped with a variety of QuadTech-designed auxiliary controls, including the award-winning closed-loop Color Control System with System Brunner interface, Register Guidance System, Ribbon Control System and vertical stackers/bundlers, among other computerized components.
What does RGS stand for?
RGS stands for Register Guidance System (QuadTech)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RGS
We have 96 other meanings of RGS in our Acronym Attic
- Range Gate Stealer
- Range Gate Stealing
- Rate Gyro System
- Reading Group Specialist code
- Receiving Ground Station
- Red Green Show (TV comedy)
- Référentiel Général de Sécurité (French: General Repository Security)
- Reflection Grating Spectrometer
- Regional Geochemical Survey (Canada)
- Regional Gliding School
- Regulators of G Protein Signaling
- Relay Ground Stations
- Religious of the Good Shepherd (religious order)
- Remote Gaming Server (various companies)
- Remote Graphics Software (high-performance remote desktop connection protocol)
- Remote Ground Sensor
- Remote Ground Station
- Remote Guardian System (defensive system)
- Report Generating Software (IRS)
- Requirements Generation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quad/Graphics will equip the presses with Quad/Tech's award winning closed-loop Color Control System with System Brunner interface, Register Guidance System, Ribbon Control System, and vertical stackers/bundlers, among other computerized components.