Ernest Oliver--the first executive secretary of the United Mission to Nepal (195-61), executive secretary of the Regions Beyond Missionary Union (1961-76), the first general secretary of the Evangelical Missionary Alliance (1966-83), and a director of Tearfund (1976-86)--was one of the most influential figures in the British evangelical missionary movement in the twentieth century.
What does RBMU stand for?
RBMU stands for Regions Beyond Missionary Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rule Base Management System
- Running Brushy Middle School (Cedar Park, TX)
- Rare Book, Manuscript and Special Collections Library (Duke University)
- Rock Bridge Memorial State Park (Missouri)
- Region-Based Multi-Thresholding
- Reliability Baseline Measurement Test
- Rhythm-Based Music Therapy
- Rivermead Behavioural Memory Test
- Robert Bouffler Music Trust (East Surrey, England)
- Rivermead Behavioural Memory Test for Children
- Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood (book)
- Residential Building Maintenance Worker (Canada)
- Radio Beacon
- Radio Broadcast Network
- Random Boolean Network
- Regional Broadband Network
- Registered Business Name (Republic of Ireland)
- Rejoice Broadcast Network (Christian radio ministry; Pensacola Christian College; Florida)
- Republic Broadcasting Network
- Requirements by Name
Samples in periodicals archive:
At about the turn of the century, Harry and Susan met at Harley College in London, where they were both preparing for missionary service in the African Congo under the Regions Beyond Missionary Union (RBMU).